Thursday, October 29, 2009

No Camera 10/21/09

Last night my camera lens called it quits, so today I traveled to the city center to search one out. After much bike riding and paying too much attention to store fronts instead of the road I found a camera store with the lens I needed, but (there seems to always be a but here) not until tomorrow - hooray.  

The above pictures are from tomorrow, I took them with my new snazzy lens.  I though it would be fun to take a few photos that did not entirely deal with ceramics. 

I saw this wood cutter on my way home.  His shop is on a side street.  The side streets here are so cool, because when you go down one it is like transporting back in time.  They are very "rough," everything has an old feel to it, and all the making methods are done simply and without modern technology (hence this man using a hand saw, oh the humanity of it).   

No comments:

Post a Comment