Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another day of the unexpected 11/07/09

Today was a partial studio day, partial ride my bike in the most gorgeous weather I could imagine day.

 The mold maker came to the studio to help us heighten our mold making abilities.

 In the afternoon I tried to get lost for a bit on my bike and found myself in a little park.  The moments I spent there where most relaxed.  I watched a man fish, and the breeze play on the water and plants - content.  If only I could somehow use these letters to complete the puzzle of so many sights, sounds, and emotions, so that you might join me in this.  

Tonight was art history class.  The teacher took us to his studio to check out ancient pottery saggars and shards that he unearthed from ancient kiln sites around the area.  Most of them where left by those who fired them because something went wrong during the firings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment